Nanoshine Group is a manufacturer of multifunctional protective coatings for all surfaces. Based on many years of experience, the Ceramic Pro products line for protection of vehicle surfaces, airships and sea vessels was developed and launched into production in 2010. Ceramic Pro coatings are also actively used in manufacturing, oil industry, in construction and in everyday life. They can be applied to such surfaces as paint, glass, alloys, fabric, leather, plastic, rubber, and many others.
Ceramic Pro products line has been developed by scientists with broad experience in the field of industrial protective coatings. The products have a unique composition and include strong ceramic molecular compounds (nanoceramics) on the basis of SiO2 (silicon dioxide).
The R&D center of Nanoshine Group, is constantly updating, improving and testing new versions of Ceramic Pro products as well as creating new solutions to ensure that our coatings can successfully accomplish an even wider range of tasks!
The history of the Ceramic Pro brand
- Nanoshine Group releases a new line of protective polyurethane films (PPF), Kavaca Ceramic Coated and Kavaca Instant Healing
- Two new hydrophobic products for DIY use, Ceramic Pro Care and Ceramic Pro Care+, are released
- Ceramic Pro Bravo and Ceramic Pro Squall are released and together with CP Marine create a separate line of products for marine application
- All Ceramic Pro products eceive new packaging
- A complete version of Ceramic Pro Marine is relesed and becomes a top of the line product for protection of surfaces in marine industry
- Ceramic Pro PPF&Vinyl and PPF&Vinyl Top Coat, two new products for protection of vinyl and polyurethane films, are released
- The latest generation of Ceramic Pro 9H is released
- Ceramic Pro YachtMaster (a prototype of Ceramic Pro Marine) is released for usage in marine environment
- Ceramic Pro Strong composition is updated
- Ceramic Pro Rain composition is updated
- Ceramic Pro Wheel&Caliper, the product for protection of wheel disks and calipers, is released
- Ceramic Pro product line is certified according to REACH standard as harmless for humans and environment
- Ceramic Pro Millionaire’s Clubs (the premium level of detailing centers) are opened in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia), Yekaterinburg (Russia), Jiangmen and Beijing (China), Oman, and Dubai (UAE)
- SGS certifies the standard of thickness of layers for Ceramic Pro 9H
- Ceramic Pro Cleaner, the universal product for cleaning of various surfaces, is released
- An even etter version of Ceramic Pro 9H is released
- Ceramic Pro at Top Gear Festival in Australia with presentation of new Lamborghini LP570-4 Performante Spyder
- Ceramic Pro 9H composition is updated
- Ceramic Pro Light composition is updated
- Ceramic Pro Textile, the product for protection of cloth and textiles is released
- Ceramic Pro Rain, the product for protection of glass surfaces is released
- Partnership with ecurie25, the world’s biggest exotic supercars club
- Ceramic Pro products are officialy certified by SGS, the international leader in testing and certification.
- Ceramic Pro Strong is tested in aviation and construction industries. It is also started being used in Oil and Gas industry around the world and shows great potential
- Nanoshine Group has released a line of Ceramic Pro protective coatings for cars, airships and sea vessels